Northern Territory Construction & Building Conference
Building the Territory – Civil Construction, Defence and Infrastructure
Building the Territory will once again focus on the economic outlook for the Northern Territory, government and private investment, opportunities for growth and updates on major committed, planned and proposed construction projects.
The conference is proudly supported by the Northern Territory Government.
The event provides a vital meeting place for businesses to hear about the new opportunities and developments for the built environment in the Territory from the government, project owners and industry leaders.
We will be focusing on the following topics:
- NT Government updates and economic outlook for the construction industry
- Updates on major committed, planned and proposed construction projects
- Looking beyond defence to grow the NT economy – Projects Breaking Ground in 2017
- The next wave of defence projects providing opportunities for businesses of all sizes
- Improving access, transport and infrastructure in the Territory
- What’s being done to stimulate private sector investment to free up limited taxpayers’ funds for essential services?
- Construction capacity to spare – what’s being done to bridge the gaps?
- Plans for pastoral assets in the NT
- Bigger and better Home Improvement Scheme
- What can be done to further position the NT as a globally recognised region offering huge potential and investment opportunities?
- Strategic industrial land development opportunities
- Regional & urban strategic planning & generational infrastructure
- Power & utilities construction for growth in NT
- The potential for large scale solar in the NT – lessons learned from other states