Northern Australia's leading Mining Industry Conference
From exploration & resources development to operation, markets & logistics
Mining the Territory is Northern Australia’s leading mining conference held annually in Darwin as a part of NT Resources Week.
The event brings together key industry leaders, opinion leaders and experts to provide you with up to date information on the current mining exploration, investment and development opportunities in the top end’s mineral industry.
The event is noted as the ‘Top End’s’ leading educational, networking and meeting place for the region’s mining community.
In 2018 we will be revamping the conference format with a deeper examination of key regional areas through our new Regional Spotlight segments; including a more thorough look at local exploration opportunities, government initiatives, economic drivers and business opportunities – alongside
high-level discussions covering the latest and greatest from Top End’s mining sector.
Current speakers for the 2018 conference include:
– Warren Pearce, Chief Executive Officer, AMEC
– Ian Scrimgeour, Executive Director, NT Geological Survey, Department of Primary Industry and Resources
– Gavin Lockyer, Managing Director, Arafura Resources
– Rob Bills, Managing Director & CEO, Emmerson Resources
– Stephen Biggins, Managing Director, Core Exploration
– Chris Tziolos, Managing Director, Verdant Minerals
– Brent Murdoch General Manager, Vista Gold Australia
– Michael Schwarz, Managing Director, Northern Cobalt
– Andrej Karpinski, Executive Chairman, Korab Resources Limited
– Senior Representative, ABM Resources