11-12 November 2020 | Darwin Convention Centre
Northern Australia’s leading Mining Industry Conference
Held annually in Darwin as part of the landmark NT Resources Week, Mining the Territory is the focal point for Northern Australia’s Mining Community. A unique networking opportunity and the Top End’s leading minerals conference, Mining the Territory is the perfect gathering to engage with leading industry executives, government representatives, resource experts, regional stakeholders and Northern Australia’s services and supply sector.
Some of our key topics will be:
- Commodities outlook covering each of the Territory’s current and proposed export minerals with short to long-term analysis of their markets.
- Operational and development insights from our existing and near-term mines
- Updates from the Territory’s prospective explorers and geological experts
- Government commentary on sector development, growth strategies and ongoing initiatives
- A look at how the NT minerals sector is engaging with its locals, supporting its communities and ensuring local content