11-12 November 2020 | Darwin Convention Centre
Northern Australia’s Largest & Longest Established Gas Conference
SEAAOC is Northern Australia’s largest and longest established petroleum conference and brings together major players involved within Australasia’s oil, gas and petroleum industries. SEAAOC is a joint initiative between Informa Australia & the Northern Territory Government. No other programme covers this area of the industry in such depth, enabling the event to attract the highest calibre of speaker and delegate attendance from across the entire oil and gas world. SEAAOC is a significant international opportunity to discuss key oil, gas and petroleum developments located across northern Australian and South East Asia.
Key themes to be covered in 2020 include:
- How will the significant drop in oil and gas prices impact the industry across the region going forward?
- Post COVID-19 how will the industry deal with transport and logistics concerns across its operations?
- What are the opportunities for mergers and acquisitions in this new environment?
- Gas’s critical role in facilitating a resurgent manufacturing sector to help get Australia’s economy back on its feet
- The next wave of global projects – Supply and the role of oil and gas in a cleaner energy future
- Decarbonisation – How can the oil & gas sector thrive in a new age of “sustainability”?
- Strategic reserves and gas reservation in Australia – The debate continues…
- Opportunities for renewable’s and the oil & gas sector
- New gas strategies & CCS role in attracting gas investment & new opportunities
- Onshore & offshore gas – Project updates, reserves, economic benefits, investment & infrastructure
- New basin prospects for long-term gas security
- Domestic supply-demand balance, price trends and the impact on east coast
- Policy, reform and regulation – reducing the red tape
- Global LNG market outlook and the impact on Australia’s domestic gas industry
- Hydrogen – What are the commercial opportunities for the gas industry?
- Developing oil & gas infrastructure to maximise opportunities and provide solutions