Northern Australia’s Largest & Longest Established Gas Conference
SEAAOC is Northern Australia’s largest and longest established petroleum conference and brings together major players involved within Australasia’s oil, gas and petroleum industries. SEAAOC is a joint initiative between Informa Australia & the Northern Territory Government. No other programme covers this area of the industry in such depth, enabling the event to attract the highest calibre of speaker and delegate attendance from across the entire oil and gas world. SEAAOC is a significant international opportunity to discuss key oil, gas and petroleum developments located across northern Australian and South East Asia.
Key themes to be covered in 2019 include:
- The next wave of global projects – Supply and the role of oil and gas in a cleaner energy future
- Onshore gas – Project updates, economic benefits, investment & infrastructure & it role in easing the east coast shortage?
- Offshore gas – reserves, project updates from operators and explorers
- New basin prospects- what’s likely to come online and prospects for long-term gas security
- How the Territory can lead Australia’s manufacturing renaissance
- Policy, reform and regulation – lessons learned on the pathway forward
- Global LNG market outlook and the impact on Australia’s domestic gas industry
- Domestic supply-demand balance, price trends and the impact on east coast manufacturing
- Developing oil & gas infrastructure to maximise opportunities and provide solutions –pipeline expansions, new pipelines and the introduction of LNG import terminals on the east coast
- Hydrogen – the next big thing in energy production? What are the commercial opportunities for the gas industry?